Healthtech PR for a Wealth of Healthcare Specialisms
A £2.9 billion business in the UK alone Healthtec, healthcare technology and Healthtech PR covers a multitude of innovative specialisms.
mHealth in the form of Medical Apps, Wellness Apps and Wearables.
TeleHealthCare in the form of Activity Monitoring, Medication Management and Self Care Video Consultation
Then there’s Health Analytics such as Genomics, Precision medicine and Data Analytics as well as Digitised Health Systems that work with Patient and Provider Held Records.
Whatever your subsector, wherever you on your journey, and whatever your next milestone we have the proven experience and the award winning expertise to help.
Just a single example of our award winning healthcare PR- the PushDoctor mHealth campaign.
Here’s what we did for them:
- Built and tested a commercial model for the business to secure Series A investment.
- Created demand for online GP video consultations, an entirely new product category.
- Developed understanding and trust for the brand via an ongoing media presence (news, comment, product placement) and engagement (media briefings, trials) – targeting consumer and vertical sector media.
- Prompted sales amongst key target audiences.
- Secured high quality links to the PushDoctor site using digital outreach and engagement as well as supporting SEO.
- Earnt links to increase the search visibility of the website.
From $1.2 million in seed funding to $8.2m Series A funding to $26.1m in Series B funding each stage of the journey was driven by expertly strategised and deployed PR.
Healthcare Technology PR using the Best in Modern Marketing Technology
We blend essential digital marketing skills including SEO/PR including high value link-building, goal setting and conversion rate optimisation with classic media relations to create a unique and highly effective campaign platform.
Specialist Healthtech campaigns as creatively developed and deployed as they are precisely measured using OneEval, an award winning in-house evaluation system.
Measurement that includes:
- Key message delivery in editorial
- Share of voice compared to competitors
- Improvements in the number and position of key search terms
- Branded search traffic to clients’ domain (a KPI of brand awareness)
- Setting measurable conversion targets and attributing outcomes to PR activity
- Goal setting, e.g. number of campaign visitors who visit the ‘contact us’ page
As you’ll know, building a HealthTech brand is a journey. Wherever you are on that road, whether you’re a startup seeking impetus, moving towards your next funding round or are an established brand looking to consolidate we have the tools and the talent to help you fulfill your strategic vision.
Tell us where you want to go.
We’ll help you get there.
Call now on 0161 871 9140.