Our competitor insight consultancy helps clients see how their reputation compares to that of their major competitors and then use these insights to build their business. Tracking your sector from the point of view of customers, provides useful insight on why buying decisions are made and how you can better attract sales and new business leads.
Competitor Insight: Understanding Reputation Gives Companies an Edge Over Rivals
We support clients to understand and enhance their reputation, understanding how they compare to competitors to give them the edge when it comes to winning over new customers, employees and key stakeholders.
Our insights allow organisations to see:
- Which competitors are most visible to customers and what’s driving their profile.
- What different companies and brands are famous for and how that matches what customers want when shopping around for products and services.
- The most trusted and mistrusted organisations and what creates these perceptions.
- Which competitors stimulate the strongest emotions (both good and bad) and why.
- The biggest market opportunities to capitalize on the frustration of your competitors’ customers.
We work with clients to use these insights to build reputation:
Coaching and training – working with organisations to improve customer relationships.
Communications strategy, stakeholder engagement and media relations – building profile and positive reputation with customers.