We provide clients with detailed brand research and insight into how their brands are perceived by existing and potential customers. This includes competitor comparisons and reports showing how reputation is affected by specific issues or campaigns.
In-depth Brand Research into Stakeholder Perceptions
Our analysis goes beyond simple trust scores or customer satisfaction ratings, looking at all the factors shaping brand reputation.
We can also measure brand perception amongst internal audiences, helping to identify opportunities to improve advocacy, motivation and customer relationships.
Our brand research can analyse:
- How brands perform on the key attributes of reputation that matter most to consumers.
- Issues affecting customer experience and trends over time.
- The emotional response of consumers to brands – providing deeper insights that simple sentiment reporting.
- Look at historical trends going back up to five years.
- Detailed competitor analysis.
- Tracking trust and potential risks to brand reputation.
- Social media analysis to examine customer conversation.
- International analysis, showing how brand perceptions differ globally.
We work with clients to use these insights to build reputation:
Coaching and training – working with organisations to positively change customer service and product development.
Communications strategy, stakeholder engagement and media relations – maximising the effectiveness and impact of PR, marketing and digital campaigns.