We need an experienced PR account executive, senior account executive or former journalist to join our awarding winning team.
The successful candidate will have one to two years of PR experience and will be a very capable copywriter who can write press releases, features and other forms of content quickly and accurately.
PR jobs at PR agency One – account executive
The successful candidate will work across both consumer and B2B accounts and will quickly gain client facing experience, working closely with our account directors and managing director.
While social media and digital expertise is desirable the key competency is copywriting.
Other responsibilities for our account executive include:
- liaising with clients and the media, via telephone and email;
- monitoring the media
- implementing PR activity
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- researching, writing and distributing press releases
- promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- coordinating press photography
- undertaking research for new business proposals
- managing social media accounts