PR Agency One is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all its activities to promote inclusive processes, practices and culture.
- We will strive to work to eliminate any unlawful or unfair discrimination including direct or indirect discrimination, discrimination by association, discrimination linked to a perceived characteristic, harassment and victimisation.
- We will remain proactive in taking steps to ensure inclusion and engagement for all the people who work for and with us.
- We will continue to strive towards a culture that is diverse and inclusive that recognises and develops the potential of all staff and service users.
- We recognise the business benefits and opportunities of having a diverse community of staff who value one another and realising the contribution they can make to achieving PR Agency One’s vision ‘to become a £3million turnover PR agency which is known for measurable excellence’.
This includes promoting equality and diversity for all irrespective of:
- age *
- disability *
- ethnicity (including race, colour and nationality) *
- gender *
- gender reassignment *
- religion or belief *
- sexual orientation *
- marriage and civil partnership *
- pregnancy and maternity *
- refugees and asylum seekers,
- people with diverse communication needs
-*Under the Equality Act (2010) these are known as “protected characteristics”.
As the policy statement says, it applies to all staff, customers, volunteers and those with whom we work in partnership.
Our values are well documented on our website and briefed to all our staff and measured every 12 months in an employee survey.
Getting involved and keeping informed
People who work for and with PR Agency One or who use PR Agency One’s services are integral to making our vision of equality and diversity a reality. This includes:
- playing an active role in equality and diversity and engagement working groups
- taking part in corporate and local training and awareness programmes to equip staff and service users with the skills and knowledge they need to understand and meet the needs of colleagues and service users
- reading PR Agency One’s Equality and Diversity policy
- participating in and promoting staff network groups that have been set up to add value to our equality and diversity practice
- making a commitment to be involved and become a diversity champion
If you require this policy statement in an alternative format email [email protected]