Content marketing and PR can deliver great results if integrated, and this approach is core to PR Agency One’s business model. Content marketing and PR go hand in hand as they both focus on content creation and strategic communication. Integrated content marketing and PR campaigns can amplify reach, engagement, trust, and brand awareness, while creating content that resonates with the target audience.
At PR Agency One we understand the power of a well-thought-out content strategy that is integrated with effective public relations. We use content to drive our clients’ messages directly to their desired audiences by utilising multiple channels to increase visibility and build relationships through meaningful content. Our processes ensure that we maximise content reach while helping our clients achieve their business goals.
Approach to Content Marketing
Too many organisations are making content for content’s sake. The internet is full of cheap, poorly constructed content. Content marketing can take many forms but is the use of onsite content to increase search engine visibility and drive traffic and conversions. It is closely linked to SEO PR, but there are some small nuances and points of difference.
Content marketing involves creating great and shareable content that helps bring customers into the sales funnel. These customers can either convert while on site or be added to a retargeting campaign. Content also helps earn valuable links which will help improve the search engine visibility of a site.
The types of content marketing offered by PR Agency One include:
- Videos/Vlogs: Visual content such as videos have become increasingly more popular on social media platforms and content marketing strategies. They can be used to educate users, promote content, or simply entertain viewers.
- Blogging: This content marketing tactic involves creating and maintaining content on your blog, website or social media platforms. It is a great way to provide ongoing content to engage with your audience and keep them coming back for more.
- Webinars: An effective content marketing technique that allows brands to connect with potential customers in real-time without the hassle of physical meet-ups. They can be used as an educational tool, promotional activity, or just a fun networking event.
- Thought Leadership White Papers: A thought leadership report or white paper is an authoritative document intended to inform readers about a complex issue and present them with a solution through detailed research and analysis of data surrounding the issue at hand.
- E-books: These are content-rich pieces used as a lead generation tool or to provide valuable content to readers. They are often longer than regular blog content and can be distributed for free in exchange for reader information.
- Podcasts: A popular content marketing tactic that allows brands to connect with their audiences in an engaging and conversational way. It not only helps establish a connection, but it also keeps users engaged while they listen.
- Infographics: These visuals can help simplify complex topics and present them in an easily digestible format which is especially useful when trying to engage with less tech-savvy consumers.
- Case Studies: This content marketing tool is often used to show the effectiveness of a product or service through real-life examples and data collected from customers. It helps showcase success stories as well as provide transparency into the brand’s results.
- Email Newsletters: A content marketing tactic that keeps readers up-to-date with content, offers, events and more through email campaigns sent on a regular basis.
- Social Media Posts: With over 3 billion people using social media platforms today, creating content specifically designed for each platform is essential in any content marketing strategy. Keeping posts consistent and engaging can help build relationships with followers, increase brand visibility and drive website traffic.
One of the most common forms of content marketing is thought leadership and helps tap into your prospect’s psyche while they are exploring business opportunities or researching solutions to a challenge.
PR Agency One creates content designed to speak to business leaders at this early stage in the buying cycle – before they draw up a short list of businesses. This content doubles as material for sales and marketing professionals as well as digital marketing material. If planned well whole PR campaigns can be created based around content marketing themes.
We then wrap up our client campaigns with our industry-leading PR analytics and measurement, ensuring that marketing professionals and the c-suite have actionable insights on the effectiveness of their PR campaign.
Don’t take our word for it. Ask our clients, such as Decathlon, One4all and Perkbox. Case studies of our work are available here.
Social media in content marketing
Content marketing and social media work hand in hand. PR Agency One blends social media such as blogging, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram into its content marketing programmes, helping businesses become publishers with the aim of raising profile, driving traffic and ultimately generating leads and sales.
Content marketing and social media are powerful tools which go hand in hand when it comes to content promotion. Content marketing allows businesses to develop content that is optimised for search engines, while social media provides a channel to help distribute content to a wider audience.
Social media offers the opportunity of real-time engagement with customers, allowing content creators to interact with their target market directly and receive feedback on content performance. By combining content marketing, such as developing insightful blog posts, and leveraging the power of social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, businesses can build trust and loyalty among their followers by providing them with valuable content regularly.
This helps in establishing brand awareness and increasing visibility online, as well as building relationships with potential customers. Ultimately this will lead to increased sales, more website traffic and improved search engine rankings. Furthermore content marketing can help businesses to create content that is valuable, relevant and consistent; content which encourages customers to engage with the brand on social media.
By providing content that adds value, businesses are able to build relationships with their followers, while also allowing content creators to increase their reach and maximize the effectiveness of their content promotion efforts. Content marketing and social media work in tandem; when used together they provide a powerful platform for content promotion.
- Find out more about our SEO and SEM offering
- Find out more about our content marketing and social media services
- Find out more about our website development offer
Want to chat? We have excellent content marketing case studies for our clients YMCA and Decathlon.
If you want to find out more please fill out our Contact Us form or call on: