Be a Better You is one of the UK’s number one providers of courses for people wanting to become Level 2 Gym Instructors and Level 3 Personal Trainers. Based in the London, and with courses around the UK Be a Better you also specialise in distance learning.
A David against the sector Goliath of ‘Premier Global’, the leading world provider of courses, Be a Better You can’t realistically compete when it comes to resources. They need to play smart. Something that until now, especially when it comes to PR and search they have singularly failed to do. Numerous agencies, even in house experts continually falling well short in their attempts to drive the profits they wanted.
In many respects the campaign was a class PR/SEO campaign. Only a quality PR-led content/media relations approach would do.
- To build a nationwide reputation for Be a Better You by securing relevant press coverage in national and trade/B2B titles
- To grow the business via customer acquisition
- To increase domain authority, trust flow and ultimately non-branded search visibility of the Be a Better You website via securing high quality links back to the website in media coverage
- To generate course enquiries and leads, as measured via the Be a Better You website
Our approach to PR was also designed to support new business by both enhancing reputation and generating new leads through attention grabbing campaigns, media relations, online PR and digital communications targeting online media.
Be a Better You’s market-leading approach to authority on health and fitness training was also further reinforced via insightful thought leadership pieces.
We created the “Be a Better You – The 2016 Fitness Knowledge Report All The Gear, No Idea”, which generated a series of high impact stories for the fitness, health & well-being, and the lifestyle media.
In addition, there was an announcement drafted for the training, HR and education media about changes to the Advance Learning Loan, which Be a Better You accepts. This was timed for when the changes took place, at the height of topicality.
Our unique monthly OneEval report for Be a Better You charted the enormous success of the campaign.
- 68 pieces of coverage
- 28 links
- 37 average domain authority of links generated
Website Traffic Increases:
- New sessions from organic traffic is up 104% YOY for the 6-month period
- New users from organic traffic is up 119% YOY for the 6-month period