More hyperlink goodness from your most cherished Manchester PR agency.
- Kevin Rose has launched Oink, a service which I think really should just be a function of Foursquare
- New feature makes Google+ more relevant for PRs
- 10 reasons why PR matters. Some old chestnuts in here but always worth a reminder
- Thinking about a social media department? Don’t bother, it doesn’t exist in isolation.
- In my humble opinion PR can bring a lot to good web design
- Daily Mail’s clarifications and corrections section just gets larger each week. This is what the kids call a ROFL
- Google launches gmail app with glitches. World goes mad
- United launch its own social network because our 660million fans can’t all come from Manchester
Tags: Links, PR Agency Manchester, PR Links, Public Relations Posted by