Here are six links to interesting internet stuff and nonsense, provided by your favourite Manchester and London based public relations agency:
- Group scheduling tool Doodle reached 10million users
- Am I the only person that still likes Quora? Not according to this article.
- Do PR people always pick the low hanging fruit before the wheels come off? Brush up on your buzzwords?
- NLP in digital marketing. Forget it at your peril.
- I love you Dropbox. That is all.
- And finally, the Daily Mash sticks it to the Stone Roses.