Here is our free to download PR agency briefing template that can help you master the basics of writing a PR brief. You’ll be surprised how many important facts and pieces of information are missing from PR briefs, so we thought we’d write this template for you as a starter for ten.
Please use this link to download our PR brief template. Feel free to contact me, James Crawford, if you have any questions on your brief.
What should you include in a PR Brief?
- Details about your company (your products/ services, annual turnover, who owns the company, etc.).
- Details about the market your company is in and where your company ranks within that market.
- Who your competitors are.
- What your commercial objectives are.
- Who you would like to reach through PR (customers/ Government/ your own employees/ a potential buyer for your business).
- What methods or channels you are currently using to market your business.
- What targets you would like to achieve from PR (what success would look like to you).
- What budget you have for PR and over what time period this can be spent.
- When you would like PR activity to begin.
Please use this link to download our PR brief template which will take you through these questions and don’t forget to invite PR Agency One to your pitch.
If you want more information, please call James Crawford on 0161 871 9140, or send us a message using the contact form.Posted by