Enhancing reputation is often the objective for PR or marketing, but rarely is its success measured. Our reputation measurement and tracking tools allow us to evaluate the impact of PR and marketing campaigns on the reputation of organisations and brands.
Demonstrating Reputation ROI
Our reputation evaluation can assess the impact of campaigns on many different aspects of reputation strength and quality. We assess not only visibility, but also the quality of profile created and the impact in key audience perceptions.
This evaluation can be used to benchmark impact against previous profile or other campaigns. We can even benchmark against competitors to show how campaigns have created competitive advantage.
The available options include:
- Impact on audience perceptions – looking at the success at influencing specific ‘interested’ audiences.
- The equivalent value of achieving this reach through search engine marketing.
- How campaigns have influenced visibility to key markets or in comparison to competitors.
- Has the campaign made the brand or business better known for key products, services or attributes?
- The nature and emotion of the audience reaction – how has the campaign made people feel.
Reputation evaluation supports our other reputation management services, which include:
Reputation Measurement and Tracking – showing where strengths and weaknesses lie and how reputation is being affected by campaigns and issues.
Coaching and training – working with organisations and business leaders to help them achieve their potential by maximising reputation.
Communications strategy, stakeholder engagement and media relations – using our insights into client reputation to maximise effectiveness and impact of our work to enhance how organisations and brands are perceived.